Re: Where have all the Scirocco's gone?

>  I was at one on Sunday. Where was this yard? It is possible to get the car
>  but you need to move fast.
>  Some P.A.P. junker yards move faster than others. What part of California
>  are you in? I am in Orange County.
>
>  Doug
>  87 16v silver Scirocco.

The car is at Ecology Auto Wreckers, in San Diego, CA (Chula Vista, to be
exact). The catch with the buy-back program is that once a car is bought it
can never be reregistered and must be dismantled and crushed. It's too late,
I'm sad to say. Kind of feels like we were too late to prevent an execution,
doesn't it?

Todd