Re: Two questions

At 02:29 PM 5/6/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi guys
>
>I'm Martin Rodriguez I live in Cd. Juarez Mexico just south of El
>Paso Tx .USA, I own an 85 Scirocco that i just bought last december
>it's Tornado red, has a manual sunroff, interiors vinyl-cloth
>and I have a few questions for you.

Hi Martin!

>1. about two months ago I installed a third break lamp  (non stock)
>but when i apply the breakes  my backing lights turn on
> i solve this (oops..bad connection) but now my backing lights don't
>work,  I've checked all fuses but nothing
>what can i do ?

Sounds like you may have comprimised the rev light circuit. Check to
where you taped the brake line and see if there is a bad connection
there in the wire, or possibly its now grounded? Worth looking at.

>2.- When I turn on the  A/C  the blower  start making noise and
vibrating inside
>the car wat do you think?

Sounds like you have either got something in on the fan impeller itself
or perhaps one of the blades had broken off? Everyonce in a while I
will get a leaf stuck in there and after a bit of running, it will
clear itself out on its own. Sometimes cycling it off and on a couple
times clears it out faster for me.
HTH!

Shawn