Two questions

Hi guys

I'm Martin Rodriguez I live in Cd. Juarez Mexico just south of El
Paso Tx .USA, I own an 85 Scirocco that i just bought last december
it's Tornado red, has a manual sunroff, interiors vinyl-cloth
and I have a few questions for you.

1. about two months ago I installed a third break lamp  (non stock)
but when i apply the breakes  my backing lights turn on
 i solve this (oops..bad connection) but now my backing lights don't
work,  I've checked all fuses but nothing
what can i do ?

2.- When I turn on the  A/C  the blower  start making noise and  vibrating inside
the car wat do you think?

Thanks
Martin Rodriguez