Re: 88 16 vs. 87 16V

hi all

I agree that all sciroccos were made in germany

some of vw models were made in mexico i don't know exactly all
as i remember  the puebla's plant make beetles (so far), brasilia
(kind of station wagon 2 door on a beetle chassis) rabbits (named
Caribe in mexico), jettas from 79 to 86  named Atlantic in mexico
then took the Golf and Jetta names to now, the corsar (?) and the
combi (Kombi or vw bus that was still in production last year i
couldn't understand why vw did'nt bring the vanagon to mexico cause
today they selling 97's that has  the  Kombi's and the beetle 's
original  body)

well my memory is not good enough, btw  if you want to know more about the
VW in mexico turn to
                                   http://www.vw.com.mx
that's the Volkswagen of Mexico Home Page

Greetings

Martin Rodriguez
GCJ Systems
Juarez, Chih.Mexico