Re: Miscellaneous spewings

> > Regarding comraderie among Scirocco owners: I can't recall anyone
> > waving/smiling/hi-fiving me.   Anyway, maybe my car looks too crummy to wave to, or *gasp* could it be me?!  Plus, I live in L.A. where the wrong wave or look could get more than your airbox swiss-cheezed.

Hey Benton,  when I'm home in LA I give the ol' wave to other Sciroccos
and haven't been swiss-cheezed yet.  Must be my sweet smile :).  Even
pulled over on the freeway (gasp!) after a friendly game of 'chase' to
discuss performance mods and places to go besides the 'establishments'
in LA to get these mods done without breaking your bank.

>> And while I'm making myself unpopular, may I suggest Sport Compact Car as a worthy read?

Join the club {unpopular that is :)}.  I have to agree about SCC though,
it's worth picking up on occasion.

> > In short there is a lot that appeals to the backward-cap-wearing crowd (none of you folks I trust)

Only wear my hat backwards at home ;>

>>A sorta disturbing trend I've noticed is that I'm seeing less and less relevant VW stuff in EC and seeing more in SCC. Oh well.

Ya know, I've noticed this too but then, it seems EC is becoming more
'upscale' and not geared to the 'any way you can tweak it for less
money' crowd.  Yep....oh well.

> > benton----

Steph G