Paint Job opinion

OK, I need the final word before I put sand paper to car body...

...Rocky's original colour is pewter silver.  I want to kep the same base
colour when I get my car painted.  However, I want to 'sport' him up a bit,
without turning him into a roller skate.

So, how 'bout the original pewter silver base, with a single black stripe
down the driver's side?  I was thinking a stripe about 10 inches wide.  Then,
what about a red circle in the middle of the stripe, halfway down the hood?
(you know, one of those circles you'd put a racing number in?)

I'm not sure about the circle, but I really like the idea of the single
racing stripe.  I also thoguht about removing the side moulding permanently.
How is this held in place?  (yes, I'm too lazy to look it up.  =)

-- Mike

PS - Rocky says hi!