Re: VR6 Scirocco?

chris gonzalez wrote:

> I know it has probably been discussed here, but I'm new the the
> list...:)  Does anyone know the specifics?  Subframe this, motor
> mount
> that, etc...
> Chris

>From EC May 1996

Ron's Parts replaced the all spot welds with seam welds in the floor pan
and body.  Like a rally car. A full roll cage. A triangular motor mont
made  of 25 pieces of heavy gauge steal. A mixture of G-60  driveshafts
and 16 v underpinings .  The VR6 plus suspension would not fit. No abs
or traction controll.  Huge Outlaw four piston calipers. 205/40zr-17"
rubber and 17"x7.5" TSW's.

What would be cooler is a mid engined roc similar to the saab 900 in EC
Aug. 1994. A mid engined vr6 turbo Roc would be cool. Now that could
give the Comstangttes a hard time.

oh well back to the real world.