Re: VR6 Scirocco?

> Ron's Parts replaced the all spot welds with seam welds in the floor pan
> and body.  Like a rally car. A full roll cage. A triangular motor mont
> made  of 25 pieces of heavy gauge steal. A mixture of G-60  driveshafts
> and 16 v underpinings .  The VR6 plus suspension would not fit. No abs
> or traction controll.  Huge Outlaw four piston calipers. 205/40zr-17"
> rubber and 17"x7.5" TSW's.

Just to update, the car uses the Wilwood setup Ron sells, and despite the
vague test results arrived at by EC Shawn and Ron continue to claim
improved braking.  The TSWs are also gone, replaced by a set of 15" ATS
Limited forged rims, which are much much lighter.  Actually the whole car
is gone...Shawn sold it and now drives an early 80s Bronco (?).

Just in case anyone's interested.......

-----
"Doin it to you in 3D, so groovy that I dig me."
 			-George Clinton