Re: -No Subject-

I agree. The Rieger Body kit for the Scirocco II is HORRIBLE! But theone
for the Scirocco I is pretty nice.

My 2 cents.

--Ren
1987 Scirocco 16v Silver 109000miles FOR SALE needs work, $3000 in parts,
BEST OFFER
If I was to act my own age, I woudn't be myself
redepisa@juno.com     or     senomar@aol.com