Re: -No Subject-

> Man after my own heart but be careful, you might offend the tender
> sensibilities of a few list members who've already sunk a small fortune
> into their projects ;).  Gaaawwwddd, I love this country!
> hehehehehehehehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaheheheehehe!

I live in Canada,  And I prefer it than the States because I can
honestly say that the guy who own's that prelude wanna be is
seriously ill (please it's my opinion, don't kick me off the list!!
:) and invested way too much money in that "was once a cute little
'rocco with the power to kick some honda's ass."  Now it's a honda
that sits all day in someone's driveway because he's to scared to
drive it!!

I love Canada because that insane person will never find me through
these woods!!

Bah HA HA HA HA HA!!

Frank