Re: Scirocco Wanted

paul wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm new to this listing as I only came across it the other
> day....anyways what
> I'm after i'm looking for is ....
>
> VW Scirocco MK2 1.8....any model...but I can only go upto about
> £1500...oh and
> it's got to be in the UK...
>
> Please Reply By E-Mail....Paulscm@msn.com

  Probably the best place to find a Scirocco in the UK (a good one that
is...) is to read the pages of either VW/Audi magazine or VW Motoring,
look in particular for Storms (although at £1500 you are unlikely to get
a good Storm), other models of note are GTXs, which are probably about
the right price, or injected Scalas (they weren't all that way). Try
those first, and let me know how you get on...

P.S. GTi International is next weekend (10th/11th May) in Crowthorne,
Bucks. Lots of GTis and Sciroccos in attendence, might be a good place
to look for a bargain! (Or if not a bargain, at least a fairly good
one!) I'll be there on the Corrado Club stand, so come along and say
HI!