obsessive owners

Chris Gonzalez wrote:

> curiosity...I thought I was just being a little obsessive; I guess this

Heh heh keep in mind we are VW lovers. We all act this way, People in
here are talking about G-60 Conversions several $1000 Body kits, even
possibility of 4-wheel drive sciroccos, 6-speed Transmissions, VR6
Sciroccos, Oh the newest one Eagle Talon Turbo motors. Oh Yeah the Two
engine SCirocco.

Your obsession for an RC Scirocco is very mild. None of us would truely
be satisfied until we can Blow by the Mclaren F1 yelling see ya loser
out the window....

--
Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin