Re: A wee web page of me very own! Aye!!

At 07:27 AM 5/3/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Shawn,
>
>I can't believe it.  I had a dream last night, about Rocky.  I dreamed I
>painted two racing stripes right down the long axis of the car, on the
>driver's side.  Here I thought I was starting something new, and I find
>you've telepathically read my mind, and in the course of a day done just that
>to your car.

I think you read my mind since my car has been painted this way for over a
year now. Only, the stripes are wider now since the painters couldnt follow
simple directions the first time.

>The car looks good.  (and I confess, I think someone beat me to the idea of a
>racing stripe.  =)  But seriously, I was just contemplating how to paint my
>car...I'm gonna stick with the stock pewter silver for the base coat, but I'd
>like to do a single wide stripe down the body.  (rest assured, this is the
>_only_ racy looking thing I intend on doing to the body.  Not even a set of
>fog lights...)  Do you think black would look good?

Thanks!
I think a black stripe on a silver car would look very good! I couldnt decide
to paint my car either Silver with a Blue stripe or Blue with a Silver stripe.
Flipped a coin and you see what won....

Shawn