RC Scirocco

>whaho!! wait a minute. you found a Scirocco Mk 1 RC car body? where?
>I've gotta have it. please, please, please let me know!

Sorry Scott,
I was only able to find a plastic model kit made by AMT.  I was into
radio controlled cars awhile back.  Just like you, I longed to see a
Scirocco lexan body for my RC10L; unfortunately, it never materialized.
I know for a fact that no third party manufacturer molded a Scirocco
body. :(

I have seriously considered having a Mk2 Scirocco custom sculpted in
order to have a lexan body vacu-formed.  I didn't realize so many people
on the mailing list were into RC cars as well.  Maybe if enough Mk1 and
Mk2 owners get together, we can actually have some custom bodies made!
Unless I can find someone to do it cheap enough, it'll just be a pipe
dream.

Wouldn't you just love to see a scale replica of your car zooming down
the street? ;)

Chris Gonzalez