Re: Scirocco religion

At 02:06 5/3/97 +0000, you wrote:

>> > If I see any make VW stranded onthe side of the road I instinctively
>> > pull over to offer assistence..I won't for any other car..I just
>> > don't trust anyone who doesn't own a VW.
>>
>> Don't forget, Hitler owned a VW!  :)
>>

>Did he? what model? I always thought he owned Mercedes.
>
>Ryan

Probably the only good thing to come out of Hitler's obscenity was his
support of Dr. Porsche. After the war, though, the credit goes to
the British army, as they got Wolfsburg producing Beetles as a way to
rebuild the local economy.

Anyway, that a**hole did not know how to drive. He was photographed
sitting in the back of a prototype Beetle convert once. Probably could
not wait to get back into his Mercedes..which was most likely a government
car...

Chuck Kuecker

ckuecker@mcs.net

'83 Scirocco