Re: Positive intake manifold induction (FUN FUN)

Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> By comparison as to whats on the market, yes, I have to agree. Even the
> mildest VW is still slow compared to whats on the roads today.

Yeah thats today but as I asked before. What compared to my '87 16V back
in '87? WHat other cars had 16V motors and 4 wheel disks? I think most
of us VW freaks drive old VWs. All sciroccos are at least 9 years old
(In the US) You have to be so damn correct on the Internet.

> True, but there are times when I wanna know what that Mustang or whatever
> will do. So, you get beat, so what, but now you know what its capable of.
> The last test I did was on a Del Slo.... uh, I mean Del Sol. Its only cap
> able of 110. I didnt know this until I went top end with it. My girlfriend
> asked me what that was all about, I said,"I was testing that car". She says
> "Why"? I say, "I wanted to know what it could do". I thought they were
> faster.

Your right Del SLos are Slow, My old roommate had one (see former post)
She even said ir was slow. Usually girls I know think their slow ass
cars are fast if anything. Still I drove a VTEC Del Sol That was pretty
quick.

> Hah-hah!! That happened to me the other day, kids in a Tempo! Pulled up to
> me at the light and yelled at me, saying they creamed me.... I didnt know we
> were racing.... I was setting the clock on my radio! Sheesh!

Thats so funny when it happens to me, had some punks in an old
4-cylinder Camero that thought I was racing them once. Pulling away
shouting see ya Loooser!  Loser? What did I miss? All I was beaten in a
race next time invite me formally.

 the BODY of the message.

--
Kevin McGrath