Re: Re: Re: Positive intake manifold induction

Mannix,

Calm down.  I don't 'hate' Honda owners.  Never said I did (and if I said
that, I apologise for my temporarily insanity lapse).

On the whole, Hondas are acceptable cars - just as much as any garden variety
Volkswagen, Toyota, or Ford.  I was referring to the sporting types; much
like ourselves, who enjoy tuning cars to various degrees, and I was directing
that more specifically at the myriad of Civics out there with bodywork
straight from the microwave, etc., etc., etc.  (yes, it's true...I was being
tongue and cheek...I'll try to be as bleak and austere as our diesel Mercedes
next time.)

I'll be happy to discuss the VTEC engine on a technical note anytime, having
spent several years in a garage that specialized in imports as such.  For
fear of getting my throat cut, though, I won't even get into the demographics
of car buyers.  It made a great thesis in university, but we're not here to
discuss social anthropology.

Anyways, can we get back to Scirocco's?  I'm tired of defending a car I've
spent the last 5 years trying not to buy.

Thanks,
-- Mike