Re: Bought ANOTHER Scirocco!

The larger throttle body MUST mate perfectly with the IT, or else you will
negate any performance benefits (as little as they may be).  My
recommendation is to get a ported/polished manifold to fully exploit airflow.
 This assumes, of course you will be using a free flowing (larger exhaust).

Let me know what your idle problem source is once you fix it...I have a sick
cabbie.

Jim