205/55 on a 5.5" wheel.....

205/55 VR 14 P600's on stock teardrop rims were standard for GTI 16v in
1988.
I ran that combo for a year on my Scirocco.
My question is where can I get that tire size in a P600 or = VR or ZR ?
Yokohama  AVS ($$$) looks like the only one that makes that size now.
I have my old teardrops and would like to use them on a future purchase VW
Caddy, Scirocco, or Fox wagon...

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco (15" rims 205/50 ZR 15 D40 M2's)