Re: Fuel pump mod update

At 01:42 PM 3/28/97 -0600, Miles Lott wrote:
>I'll let you know if it was worth the effort tomorrow...

Well, it seems that I have a loading problem with the addon
that did not show up on the bench (scope vs. real world).
The result was the pump ran continuously once the key was
turned on.

Also, I am wondering about operating one of the other devices
in the relay output line, specifically the pressure bypass valve.
Is there any advantage to having this operate such as allowing
excess pressure to bleed back to through the fuel return line?

Miles Lott, SBE CBET
(mailto:milos@insync.net)
93 Corrado SLC, 82 Scirocco