Fuel pump mod update

BTW, I am almost ready to test the fuel pump mod I wrote about
a while back.  I was able to fit the mod inside the existing relay
assembly.  Again, its function is to turn the pump on for 5 secs when
you turn the key on.  This will prime the system a little before you
crank the engine for those with old-style relays.  At the moment,
I am waiting for the silicone to dry.  Keep in mind this mainly a hobby
project to keep this engineer busy :)  But I can make available the
schematic/board construction if there is any interest.  I'll let
you know if it was worth the effort tomorrow...

Miles Lott, SBE CBET
(mailto:milos@insync.net)
93 Corrado SLC, 82 Scirocco