Re: Rear discs, and e brakes

In a message dated 97-03-27 22:29:53 EST, joshc@garden.net (Josh Clark)
writes:

<<  I have a 16v and my e-brake's are just fine.  There cable is adjustable
under
 > the handle.  It's VERY adjustable.  Check it out.  You just need some
small
 > tools--10mm and 11mm I think >>

Ive adjusted them many times, rebuilt the rear calipers on a few cars, gone
through the whole damn thing.  My e brake works fine for just holding the car
but I want to be able to spin the car around on dry pavement easily.  so what
did you mean by fine?  fine like holds the car or fine like lock up the rear
wheels at 20-25mph?

Kyle