Re: Rear discs, and e brakes

In a message dated 97-03-28 17:46:39 EST, joshc@garden.net (Josh Clark)
writes:

<<  I would like to spin around too but
 It's pretty hard on FWD cars I don't think it has to do ONLY with the
 e-brake tightness. >>

I have a friends and parent of a friend with a 92 pontiac grand am, and a 86
buick skylark, and a 84 accord.  All these cars have absolutly awesome e
brakes, you can do anything at all, with almost no effort.  I need some snow
or sand to get me going around.  Now my 82 rabbit that still had its drums
was pretty sweet too

Kyle