Re: Fuel pump relay under dash

Speaking about fuel pump relays: I thought over the safety aspect and I
came up with an idea ;)  How about having the relay in with the bypass?
The bypass would have a switch on it so you would turn it on just before
starting the car and then turning it off as soon as the car would be
running letting the relay do its work.  This solution would satisfy the
early pressurization and safety requirement.  All that would be required
is to have the switch between the power and the fuel pump line.  It's
something I'm considering and it might help some of you who don't like
messing around with printed circuits.  I have to admit that the idea of
an add on circuit to the fuel pump relay sure sounds convienient! I
would most definetly be interested in the layout of the add on circuit,
I haven't done any circuit etching for awhile so this would give me some
practice.
	On another note I thought I fixed my server problem but the thing was
still screwed up so I was not able to receive any mail except from the
list.

	Andy