Re: which wire is which?

Josh Clark wrote:

> I am installing a VDO guage and I know to run a wire
> from the "WK" post to the sender but to I put both of the stock wires on the "G" post or just
> one?  Please help.

	WK is for the light in the instrument cluster and G is for the gauge,
on your VDO oil gauge you should have three connection one for power
(+), one for ground, and one for the sending unit (G). If you have two
wires already connected to your sending unit then this probably means
one of them was connected to a gauge.
	Andy