Re: 1989 Scirocco Info Needed

<< >
 >>         I need to find someone with information or better yet the actual
 >car.
 >>         The car in question is the 1989 Scirocco 8V.  If anyone knows
 >> someone who has one or a place that can be called or emailled for info I
 >> would appreciate it.
 >>         What I need to know is:
 >>         Did this car come with a hydraulic head or high compression
 >block?

         Are you sure?? Like 100% that 89's didn't come with the high
 compression block??  I hope someone out there with an 89 can double check!
         It isn't that I don't believe you I am just hoping....

Well, I'm 99.99% sure, myself. As far as I know, the '85-on 8v models all had
the same motor, no high compression available.

Todd