WTD: Opinions on Electronic Cop Car Security System

Hi everyone. I'm looking to put an alarm on my baby but am unfortunately in
a financial trouble at the moment... Damark is selling Electronic Cop Car
security system which offers shock detection, 100db alarm and engine cut
off for $30. It works through the fuse box.They used to have an infomercial
on TV.  Sounds too good to be true. Anyone know about these or have any
experience? Please E-mail, any help is appreciated...

			Leo Pelekh
			87' Scirocco 16v