Fwd: Calloway Turbo..

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Calloway Turbo..
Date:    97-03-24 02:11:04 EST
From:    TCame86712
To:      Mute 0

In the late 70's and early 80's, a Calloway turbo system was absolutely THE
hottest set up for a water-cooled VW. They had perfected aftermarket
turbocharging better than anyone at the time. I read a short article on a
Calloway Turbo Scirocco in Road and Track sometime around 1980 which is what
started my 17-year obsession with Scirocco's. In it's time, nothing could
touch it. Calloway later moved on to other cars, including Corvettes, which I
believe they still hop up today.

Todd