Re: Fwd: Calloway Turbo..

The Callaway Turbo sytem for watercooled Vws was bought by New Dimensions
and was perfected. The New Dimensions Turbo system is the improved
version of the already awesome Callaway. Call New Dimensions and order
their brochure vthat tells the story.

--Ren
If I was to act my own age, I wouldn't be myself
http://members.aol.com/senomar/ren.htm
redepisa@juno.com    or    senomar@aol.com