Re: Any Wheels??

At 10:56 PM 3/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey!
>
>Anybody out there have any descent (non bent) 14 or 15 inch wheels, with
>4-100 bolt pattern, that they would like to get rid of (sale), with or
>without tires?
>It is about time for some new tires and all four of my wheels are bent, so
>why put new tires on bent wheels.  I will consider any Aluminum/Mag wheels
>except factory tear drops, which is what I already have, would like to
>go with something different. I might even consider some factory take
>offs like VW Orlandos, or any of the BBS wheels.

I have a set of 14" wheels that came off my Jetta GLi. My Girlfriend stole my
Motoring Exponent "Zones" so I got a set of TSW EVO wheels for my Scirocco.
I havent decided if I will use them for racing the GLi in E-stock or not. Mike
Potter calls them "Lunar Lander Wheels". Thats his description of them.<Shrug>
They're the stock alumnuim wheels that on my Scirocco, looked like the car
wasnt lowered 2" at all! Must of been the tall tires or something. Im used to
seing the 50 series tires on it. Wierd.....

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and