Any Wheels??

Hey!

Anybody out there have any descent (non bent) 14 or 15 inch wheels, with
4-100 bolt pattern, that they would like to get rid of (sale), with or
without tires?
It is about time for some new tires and all four of my wheels are bent, so
why put new tires on bent wheels.  I will consider any Aluminum/Mag wheels
except factory tear drops, which is what I already have, would like to
go with something different. I might even consider some factory take
offs like VW Orlandos, or any of the BBS wheels.

Please let me know what you know (within reason).

Todd J.
tjarrett@olie.wvitcoe.wvnet.edu