Re: Air box to throttle body

At 04:34 PM 3/17/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Both of you are right,
>
>but running it straight puts stress on:
>
>-clutch cable
>-master cylinder
>-upper stress bar.

Huh? How? My clutch cable is free and clear. Master cylinder is untouched.
Upperstress bar has nothing touching it but the vent hose going up and over
and back down again to the airbox. (I routed it this way. Helped keep
oil out of my airbox.)
Do you have those mentioned problems? If so, you should be able to adjust it
somewhat and atleast reroute the clutch cable. Unless you have some monster
long clutch cable or something. Hmm.

Shawn