Re: Euro spec

>On Thu, 20 Mar 1997 Roccet@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Ever heard of Euro spec???
>
>Hey, I just finished a cup of coffee, and I'm still feeling a bit, ummm,
>warm.........yeah that special feeling.  OK, that said, I'll bite.  Is
>"Euro Spec" a company?  What do they do?  Make stuff?  Cool stuff?  If it
>is not a company, is it (oh gosh no...) a concept?  OK.  Don't know.

  Its a company that sells alot of interesting items, some overpriced, some
unique that no one else has. One thing they have is a custom cast head for
8V engines, supposed to be alot heavier duty than stock, with thicker walls
around the intake and exhaust ports so that you can do more porting. The
details are in an EC from a few years ago. They also sell complete 2.0
blocks with their head, I think in the $2K range. I had one lined up for my
8V turbo project, but wound up not getting it when I decided to sell the
car. But thats another story...
They have ads in some ECs, I know I saw them a year or so ago. Its worth
checking out.

Brad