Re: Bumpers, related

On Thu, 20 Mar 1997, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> Sounds like your bumper shock is compressed. From what I could learn
> about these items is that they are a one time use item. Theyre made to

Ok, maybe I am missing something here. I know for sure that my 8V stock
bumpers have no shocks. The bumper itself has two protrusions bolted to
it and those two slide into the frame of the car and bolt there with two
bolts and that's it. Although I haven't taken my rear bumper off yet, I
think it has the same setup. So, am I to think that 16V's had shocks in
their bumpers? Or that some 8V's do and some don't?

Ilias