Re: Drake Engineering Cam FS

At 02:19 PM 3/19/97 -0700, you wrote:

>I have a Drake Stage 2 cam I need to get rid of - it is roughly a 272,
>ground by Web Cam in SoCal.  Bought it from Bellview a couple of years
>ago, it is in really good shape (took it out because I am Mr.Legality;),
>only been used for about 9 months.  It pulls well at the top end, really
>makes the car breathe.  I want $75 for it, cost me $199 new (I know,
>ripped off.....).  Anyone?  Have to fortify the tire budget!!!

Ah-hah!!! I knew you were'nt as holey as thoust would admideths!
ho-ho!! Not just cheateth, but major wam bam kathunk 272 sneakage!
HA-ha!! What has thoust installed in the devine cammeth's place? Do you
needeth a stockie replacementh for the?   :)

I got a few stock 1.7L 1.8L cam's laying around. I also got a bunch of cams
Mike gave me to find out what the hell they are. Anybody got all the specs
on the different stock VW cams? I will also need numbers for hyd cams
as well. So if anybody has those numbers and is willing to sit down and make
me up a nice E-mail, id apreciate it a bunch! TIA!

Shawn