Drake Engineering Cam FS

I have a Drake Stage 2 cam I need to get rid of - it is roughly a 272,
ground by Web Cam in SoCal.  Bought it from Bellview a couple of years
ago, it is in really good shape (took it out because I am Mr.Legality;),
only been used for about 9 months.  It pulls well at the top end, really
makes the car breathe.  I want $75 for it, cost me $199 new (I know,
ripped off.....).  Anyone?  Have to fortify the tire budget!!!

Mannix