Re: Vibration

Chris Taylor wrote:

> Ahhhhh...my mount there is Polyurethane.  Looks like my shakes are going to
> stay....
>
> Chris Taylor
> '87 Scirocco G60-dreamer-wanna-be
> (I changed it to that so Shawn Meze wouldn't have to take so
>   much time out of his day to keep changing my signature to that
>   and sending it back to me)
>
> Virginia Polytechnic Institute
>      and State University
>    College of Engineering
> chtaylo4@vt.edu // aol.com

Hi Chris,

You say your motor mounts are polyeurethane?  Do you race with your
Scirocco?  I'm sure you're aware (??) those aren't exactly the best
kinds for everday use.  Actually they're widely discouraged because they
offer such a bad ride.  Why did you choose to change yours to
polyeurethane?  You're right, your shakes may well continue.  Ahh well,
such is life....

Steph G