Re: Vibration

>My '87 Scirocco has done almost the same thing.  At about 70MPH it starts to
>shake and vibrate.  If any of you Scirocco owners know what the problem I
>would greatly appreciate the advice

Yes, I have/had it too.  Food for thought:  When I installed my lower 5th
gear (.80) (yes shawn, all by myself, jerkoff), my vibrations moved up to @
85 mph, and decreased somewhat too.  Does this point to anything specific?
It's obviously related to RPM range somehow.

Wierd.

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-dreamer-wanna-be
(I changed it to that so Shawn Meze wouldn't have to take so
  much time out of his day to keep changing my signature to that
  and sending it back to me)

Virginia Polytechnic Institute
     and State University
   College of Engineering