Re: Euro Bumpers!

>This is for everyone,
>
>What are the differences between Euro and U.S. bumpers.  I personally
>wouldn't know a Eurobumper if it was right in front of me.  I don't
>think I've ever seen a pair (wouldn't know if I did).  I can guess that
>they look different, but what makes them so attractive to everyone, it
>seems like everybody and their brother wants Euro bumpers.  Somebody,
>please clue me in.

 They are about half as wide as standard US bumpers. Some people get them
for the "cool Euro look", others get them for the weight savings. I don't
plan on getting them, even though that deal was a bit tempting, just
because I like big bumpers. The euro bumpers don't look like they'd take
much of a hit, whereas I know from experience that the stock bumpers work
pretty good. Especially the rear, which as one of my friends described, "is
big enough to land a plane on".

Brad