Wholesale performance parts!

Sorry for the repost, but i have had a few requests for it so here ya
are!

Hey everyone! I am sending this out so i can get some feed back on the
following idea.  I want to set up a "club" for all you performance
enthusiasts... for now because this idea is in the beta stages it will
be only for VW's, if this apeals to anyone, it will be later open up to
any import enthusiast.  I have a friend who has been in the performance
industry for quite sometime. He has just opened a performance shop here
in BC, Canada.  He will be the major sponsor for this "idea" i have, but
hopefully, through his MANY connections with other company's, if the
club becomes of interest to anyone, other company's will decide to come
in.

MY IDEA

I want to form sort of a new VW club. İLocally here in BC would probably
be ideal for most people; however, it is open to people with VW's
anywhere.  With this club a fee (of some unknown amount right now) will
be charged to join, and with that membership fee the following would be
included (these are just a few ideas):

T-Shirts
Stickers
Licence Plate frames
bi-monthly newsletter
cash coupons for parts at my friends shop
gatherings/cruises
the ability to get wholesale pricing for performance parts for your
project car

My friend is very well connected and well versed in this industry like i
said.  He will do price matching, so if you guys wanna test me out, just
email me with a list of parts and prices and i will bet you i can beat
the pricing.

I can get just about ANYTHING you could imagine.  SPAX, Neuspeed (he is
very good friends with Aaron Neuman), Jamex, Remus, SuperSprint, Genie,
Schrick... ANYTHING

So please email me back with some feed back... or if you have any
questions please email me back.

Again this is to all with VW's! so let me know guys and gals :)

--

PS. I would just like to add that we are in the process of making a
price list, so until it is finished i won't be able to get back to you

TNuttall@sfu.ca
Trev
'93 Corrado VR6 Red
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/corrado