Re: Fuba antenna question

In a message dated 97-03-17 09:01:34 EST, haj@tenet.edu (Harry Jones WISD)
writes:

<<
 Another question concerning the Fuba, do they make a CB Radio compatible
 model? Sure would like to avoid putting an ugly CB antenna on the Scirocco.

 Has anyone out there used a Fuba with a CB?

 Harry

Harry the fuba is way to short for the CB waves, I suggest get Radio Shacks
book about antennas thats how i figured it out. The length of the antenna and
coil are important to its performance and i definatly suggest getting the
antenna to CB matched so you don't fry your CB. I made that mistake already.

Steve Toughill
MAINElyVW1@aol.com
Mainely Metric
84 Scirocco GTX