Re: Wholesale performance parts!

In a message dated 97-03-17 21:12:02 EST, vwcbc@geocities.com (Trevor
Nuttall) writes:

<< Subj:	Wholesale performance parts!
 Date:	97-03-17 21:12:02 EST
 From:	vwcbc@geocities.com (Trevor Nuttall)
 Sender:	owner-gti-vr6@spice.dev.tivoli.com
 Reply-to:	vwcbc@geocities.com (Trevor Nuttall)
Mailing List: SFU Buy&Sell)

 Sorry for the repost, but i have had a few requests for it so here ya
 are!

 Hey everyone! I am sending this out so i can get some feed back on the
 following idea.  I want to set up a "club" for all you performance
 enthusiasts... for now because this idea is in the beta stages it will
 be only for VW's, if this apeals to anyone, it will be later open up to
 any import enthusiast.  I have a friend who has been in the performance
 industry for quite sometime. He has just opened a performance shop here
 in BC, Canada.  He will be the major sponsor for this "idea" i have, but
 hopefully, through his MANY connections with other company's, if the
 club becomes of interest to anyone, other company's will decide to come
 in.

 MY IDEA

 I want to form sort of a new VW club. İLocally here in BC would probably
 be ideal for most people; however, it is open to people with VW's
 anywhere.  With this club a fee (of some unknown amount right now) will
 be charged to join, and with that membership fee the following would be
 included (these are just a few ideas):

 T-Shirts
 Stickers
 Licence Plate frames
 bi-monthly newsletter
 cash coupons for parts at my friends shop
 gatherings/cruises
 the ability to get wholesale pricing for performance parts for your
 project car

 My friend is very well connected and well versed in this industry like i
 said.  He will do price matching, so if you guys wanna test me out, just
 email me with a list of parts and prices and i will bet you i can beat
 the pricing.

 I can get just about ANYTHING you could imagine.  SPAX, Neuspeed (he is
 very good friends with Aaron Neuman), Jamex, Remus, SuperSprint, Genie,
 Schrick... ANYTHING

 So please email me back with some feed back... or if you have any
 questions please email me back.

 Again this is to all with VW's! so let me know guys and gals :)

 --

 PS. I would just like to add that we are in the process of making a
 price list, so until it is finished i won't be able to get back to you

 TNuttall@sfu.ca
 Trev
 '93 Corrado VR6 Red
 http://www.angelfire.com/ca/corrado
 http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2062

Gee, I'm in the business, and I give some pretty HUGE discounts to my list
customers where I can.  I also particpate on the list reguarly.  On the club
idea, the list is already in the process of forming a club- not based on
parts availibility around one supplier, but as a group of owners.  Gee, send
me some money and I'd do a club, too.

Mark Rosenkrantz
Marker510@aol.com