Re: Fuba antenna questio

>It really is not that hard of a job.>

It took me about 2.5 hours to do the job. It looked great when it was over.
You are correct it is not that hard. Wash your hands to keep the headliner
clean.
I wished I had stripped a junker first.

> I've had -zero- leakage. >

How long has it been up there?
Mine started to leak after 6 years. It stopped after 8 years. Sold it after
9 years.
I painted the edge of the sheet metal  ( in the new drilled hole) to
prevent rust.
It worked, I recomend it.

My other two 16v's (GTI & Scirocco) have not leaked as far as I know.

Doug
16v Silver Scirocco.