Re: Mk1 better than Mk2? Real life testamoney!

>I gotta say, on Mikes behalf that with a couple runs with me as a
>passenger/driving coach in his car and my own setup changes set on his
>Scirocco, he was able to squeeze off a very fast 72.455! His car is much,
>much faster than my car is, theres no dispute there. It just needs more
>time to dial into the course. OK Mike, I gloated. I cant seem to rub it in
>anymore.
>
>Geez, I hope I can have as much fun tomorrow as I did today!

Die punk, it is cold and my next event is in April.  Suck.  Word of
caution, don't tell them how to go faster, sooner or later they'll be
beating you.  Maybe.  (you stop snickering, you know who you are,
buttgoblin.....).  Yeah, MAYBE they'll beat you.  Did I tell everyone that
I found that 2 degrees positive camber is absolutely the fastest setup for
bias ply tires?  Just thought I'd share.  Oh, look in the VERY near future
for pictures of my car on the web somewhere.  They're coming......

>(Ya, im bored....just wanted to share....and brag!)

I'm bored, too.  Oh well. TTYS!

Mannix