Re: fenders, and...

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, I.Mannix wrote:
> trap.  Bah.  Not rocket science.  Trust no one, they're driven by money,
> not performance.  Grrrr.  Anyhow, Darrell, if you want to go to the
> enginerd library and see what I read, I'd be more than happy to show you.
> MBBSS knows something here too - Mark?  Did you look into pipe/vs/power at
> one time?  Lemme know.

How about this issue of "mandrel-bent" vs. "not"?  I know I can go out and
put together a full stainless system for half the price of TT, but the
snag is that no muffler shop in Vancouver has a mandrel bender....so is it
still worth it?  I think so, but i'd like to be sure....

----
"And me?  I'm known as the Lollipop Man, alias the Long-Haired Sucker."
	-George Clinton