Re: Greetings...

> My first question for you all is this: the silvering on the exterior mirrors
> is quite deteriorated.  The mirrors from Volkswagen are $107 each.  I can't
> just put a piece of mirror in there, as there's no way to fasten it (and the
> mirrors wouldn't be heated, either).  Is there an aftermarket supply for
> these, or does anyone have a good set of mirror glass that they would like to
> sell?
>
> Thanks
> -- Mike Helms

	Hi Mike!  Just go to your local Canadian Tire store and pick up a pair
of replacement glass for around $20, I'm not sure what it costs in
Ontario but here in Alberta it's $11.95 each.  It fits rather well and
it's alright in quality. I was surprised to find replacement mirrors in
Canadian Tire! For that kind of price. Hope this helps.
	Andy