Re: fenders, and...

>Having just typed in my l o n g response on this subject I just found this
>response and say, "ya, ya,....what he said" :-) Much shorter than my
>long-winded response, but I'll add that I'd still get the Ultraflow.
>
>Todd

I'll second the Ultraflow - I have a Flowmaster (now that's a manly
muffler;), and had I seen some tests before buying it, I probably would
have gotten the Ultraflow.  The ultraflow, based on what I've seen/read is
absolutely the best muffler you can buy with cost, noise reduction & flow
being the deciding factors - there are slightly better flowing mufflers out
there that either cost LOTS more or are "race only-straight through" type
mufflers - IE, probably not good for the street.  Flowtests I have seen
show the Flowmaster to be slightly worse to slightly better than the
Dynomax Ultraflow, depends who's doing the testing, I guess, but the
Fmaster costs more.  Shrug.  Damn fine muffler.  I have heard several
people say that the Supertrapp "kills horsepower."  (that phrasing is from
Bob@SRS).  I dunno, I know some fast VWs with Stupidtrapps on them (I
actually think they're pretty cool, but it is fun calling them
stupidtrapps......).  FWIW.

Mannix (I was awesome this morning, I got up on the wrong side of the
planet, it was way fun.......)