Re: fenders, and...

>Don't waste your money on an expensive aftermarket, tuner-built system.

Well here I come!

A Techtonics 2.25'' cat back exhaust was the first thing I did to my 16v
scirocco last year at 50k miles.  I noticed a *huge* difference.  It is
mandrel bent and comes w/ the super turbo muffler.  Very nice.  Sounds
excellent.  Since then, I've put various lil' add-ons such as the power
module and K&N.  There may have been increases, but I could not tell.  TT
claims @7hp for the exhaust I bought and I'd have to say I felt every single
pony, if not a half-dozen extra.  It costed $180 + $20 shipping.  I
installed it myself.

Chris Taylor
'87 Scirocco G60-to-be

Virginia Polytechnic Institute