Re: DEALER/MECHANIC SEARCH

I have to share with all of you the best source for USED parts I have ever
found.
VW Parts Inc.
Fleischmen's(sp?), NY
(914) 254-6600  OR          <----Ask for Eric
1-800-vw-parts
I have bought a lot of stuff from this guy and he is SUPER cheap and quality
is amazing.  He ships UPS cod only.  Don't worry, you won't be disappointed
with what he sends you.
CHRIS TAYLOR< You may want to contact Eric for the parts you need. I know he
has had everything I have ever needed for 16V's so he might be able to help
you with the g60 parts.  Tell him DAN MAY from bufalo sent you!

Also:  If any of you live in the Binghamton, NY area you should go to
Potter's Import Repair
Vestal Parkway West       <--I forget the address.  Ask for Mike, Rick, or
Laurie
(607)754-9124
These guys run out of an old gas station but know e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g about
your volkswagen and are completely honest.  I haven't lived near them in 6
years but I still call them for help.  Tell them DAN MAY sent you!!

Dan May
87 16v Scirocco
83 gti