Re: DEALER/MECHANIC SEARCH

(This may or may not be list appropriate, but what the heck)

I've been a few places in Rochester NY, but my favorite so far is:

Cartech
2995 West Henrietta Road
Rochester, NY 14623
(716) 292-5600

They are (were) an Alfa Romeo dealer, as well as Lotus.  They sell
used European cars, as well as the occasional sport ute. They are
definitely sports car orientated.  Ask for Scott and tell 'em I
(Brett, white 16v Scirocco) sent ya!

They do great work, and stand behind it.  However, I find them a little
expensive for smaller work, but real cost effective for big work.

Thanks.

==Brett